When should I contact Sage Support?
- Care concerns are causing family stress
- Time poor adult children with aging parents or friends
- Confusion about My Aged Care or care provider roles, responsibilities and costs
- Family is not in the local area
- A diagnosis of dementia
- Older relatives or friends are struggling to prepare meals, complete shopping, organise the home or manage the bills
- There is a change in personality, acting in a different manner
- Elderly living alone or with poor access to transport
- Frequent falls, incontinence, altered or reduced mobility, frailty, physical disability
- Discharge from hospital
Who can sage support help?
- Carers of elderly parents, grandparents or adults
- Time poor professionals
- Families who are geographically removed
- Companies providing support for their valued employees
- Health professionals
Why should i choose sage support?
- Extensive experience in Aged Care services, planning and management.
- Expert knowledge to find the best care and prepare for the future
- We source personalised multidisciplinary care for the individual. Everyone has different life experience so their needs, expectations, values and beliefs differ.
- Arrange assessments and care planning
- Ongoing support to ensure the best service provision
- Education and information on care options
- Supported transition to in-home or residential services
How can sage support help?
- Understand the individual preferences
- Identify the care concerns, lifestyle preferences and potential risks
- Provide information and education
- Prepare a care plan and support carers
- Referral to specialised health professionals
- Financial planning support
- Prevent a care crisis
- Ensure ongoing satisfaction with care delivery
- Reduce the time required to find care and facilitate timely access to care
- Enable care provision when family support are not close by. Communicate care program and updates to family
- Peace of mind having an experienced professional support
- Informed decisions on care provider options
- Assistance to implement the care plan and adjust as required
Where can sage support help?
- The location of the care recipient
- Locate relevant and individually appropriate services: community, social, residential, home care, appropriate activities, physical programs
- Commonwealth funded care and respite programs
- NSW funded community health services
- NSW hospital and health programs
- Council funded support services and activities
- Local events and activities
- Self funded services